A delicious, quick barbecue dish. Five minutes preparation, some spices and balsamic vinegar and you have an interesting side dish next to the grilled meat.
- 2 zucchini
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian spice mix
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Rinse the zucchini and slice lengthwise into 1.5-2cm-thick slices
- Spread the oil over the slices with a brush and sprinkle the spices over them.
- Grill the zucchini for 4 minutes on each side.
- Spread balsamic vinegar with a brush, turn over and grill another minute.
- Spread balsamic vinegar on the other side, turn over and grill another minute.