Quick, tasty and dietetic dessert. Suitable for any diet or healthy nutrition whether it’s low-carb, sugar-free, etc. Also suitable as an interesting dessert for entertaining.
- 1 lemon
- Agave nectar
In winter you can make with: apple, pear, banana, carambola, strawberries, guava and persimmon.
In summer you can make with: apricot, peach, plums of all kinds, melon, nectarine, mango and lychee.
The greater the variety of fruit, the richer the dish.
- Slice the fruit into 1cm-thick slices. soft fruit (mango, banana, melon) into 1.5-2cm-thick slices.
- Strawberries cut in half.
- Line a baking pan with baking paper and arrange the fruit on it. Brush agave syrup over the fruit.
- Roast under the grill until the fruit becomes a little brown. Be careful that the soft fruit doesn’t start to run.
- Squeeze juice from the lemon and drizzle one drop of lemon over each slice.
- Delicious alone or with natural yogurt. If you eat with yogurt, there’s no need for lemon.
- Another option: chop some mint leaves and sprinkle over the fruit.