Rich, fresh, healthy bread. Full of goodies from all the different cereals and almonds. Gluten-free, relatively low-carb compared to other breads and very tasty.
- 1/4 cup peeled sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame
- 1 tablespoon black sesame
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup tapioca starch
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease a loaf pan with oil spray.
- Mix well the almond flour, ground flax seeds, baking soda and salt.
- Whisk the eggs using a mixer for 5 minutes at high speed. Gradually add the vinegar and honey while continuing to whisk.
- Add the mixture of dry ingredients into the eggs in gentle folding motions and continue to stir until the mixture is even.
- Add the sunflower seeds and sesame and continue to mix in folding motions.
- Pour into the pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool before removing from the pan.