* This salad is made with soba noodles. These are noodles that are made from buckwheat and are much healthier than regular noodles. They are also the only ones suitable for the candida treatment phase.
Seaweed is excellent for candida treatment and helps build up the body’s immune system. Available in nature shops and of products from the Far East.
- 50 g soba noodles
- 1/4 cup dry wakame seaweed
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame
- Salt to taste
- Soak the seaweed in hot but not boiling water for 10 minutes.
- Boil water in a small saucepan, add the soba noodles and cook for 6-10 minutes until ready. Drain.
- Mix all the ingredients together and serve.