Quick, delicious zucchini on the bbq. A dish that adds an interesting twist to a barbecue. Although grilled eggplant is the common vegetable, it doesn’t hurt at all to know a few more delicious and interesting options.
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 2 big zucchini
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the zucchini into 1.5-2 cm thick circles.
- Put the zucchini, dressing and spices in a small nylon bag.
- Shake the bag several times to make sure the zucchini is covered well with the dressing.
- Remove the excess air from the bag, close it and place it in the fridge for an hour.
- Remove the zucchini from the bag, toss the remaining marinade, and put the zucchini on the bbq.
- Grill 10 minutes on each side.