Light and fast tahini rolls without flour. Suitable for a gluten-free diet, but I wouldn’t recommend them for a regular diet because tahini has a lot of oil.
5 minutes prep plus 20 minutes baking.
- 2 cups raw tahini
- 8 tablespoons melted butter or olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 16 drops of stevia or 1.5 tablespoon agave nectar (can be replaced with 1.5 tablespoons of sugar)
- Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a pan with parchment paper.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and stir until a dough-like mixture is formed with a very sticky texture that is not easy to mix. If the mixture is too runny, add tahini until you reach the right texture.
- Transfer the mixture to a pan: Using the spoon with which you mixed the dough form 8 round dough mounds.
- Sprinkle kosher salt on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a crunchy crust is formed and the buns have browned a little.