Special Dinner – HCG Recipe Phase 1
Published March 12, 2016
A special dinner for the HCG Diet. No fat or oil, no sugar or starch. Easy and quick to make, but don’t prepare it too often. Save it as a special treat when you need a pick-me-up
- 1 whole egg
- 2 egg whites
- 150g strawberries
- Several drops of stevia
- 100g diced tomato
- 170g diced cucumber
- A handful of chopped mint leaves
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Whisk the two egg whites in a mixer with the stevia until stiff. By stiff I mean that when you turn the bowl over, the mixture should not fall on your feet.
- In a food processor, puree the strawberries, or if they are very ripe, mash them with a fork.
- Fold them gently into the beaten egg whites.
- Place in the freezer for half an hour
- Mix the tomato and cucumber, add mint, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Fry the remaining egg on a very hot ceramic frying pan (no oil).
- Enjoy your meal of fried egg, salad and strawberry ice cream as dessert.
- Egg – 80 cal.
- 2 egg whites – 40 cal.
- Strawberries – 70 cal.
- Tomato – 20 cal.
- Cucumber – 20 cal.
Total: 230 calories
Non-stick ceramic pans
Click picture for more information
You prepared this dish?
Tell me how it came out, and I’m here if you have any questions 🙂